Analysis of the production processes and personnel deployment for the current product, analysis of the product requirements.
Profit from technological progress:
automation as a productivity booster
Technological innovations such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and new production processes such as 3D-printing and Integrated Assembly Solutions are changing the production philosophy of many industries. Any business that fails to keep up with technological progress will lose ground to the competition. Automation starts at the neuralgic points in production systems and enables production to run quickly and flawless, resulting in efficient and flexible processes. ConMoto has decades of experience in planning and implementing automation processes and solutions:
- Turnkey factory automation/turnkey solutions for production and logistics
- Low-Cost Automation
- Modularization of the overall plant structure
- Standardization and intelligent linking of hardware and software components, manufacturing execution software
- Engineering digital twins, configurators for plant components and subsystems
- Object-related 3D-simulation and product and process FMEA
- Integrated process monitoring
- Design of Human Machine Interfaces
- Use of human-robot collaboration (cobots)
You benefit from ConMoto’s methodological knowledge and the industry and project experience of our consultants. The decision to automate must be based strictly on market requirements and economic considerations. We prepare a business case that considers all economic and technological aspects in the feasibility study. We conduct a transparent total cost of ownership/life cycle assessment.
ConMoto finds the right automation solution for your company in a clearly structured process:
Process workshops to determine the automation steps, analysis of product-technical limits, creation of a suitable cycle time model.
Rough planning of the variants, preparation of the line concept and the feasibility study; limitation of the variants.
Definition of the decision criteria, the decision matrix, and the automation contents
Final digital validation, creation of the specifications, start of supplier selection.
Implementation plan, Run@Rate production runs, series acceptance, rollout in more than one location.
Talk to us.
Every positive business relationship begins with a good conversation. Leave your email address. We are looking forward to get in touch.
Your business profits from tailor made automation solutions:
- Shortened engineering process and reduced commissioning time,
- Increase in OE.E. and application rates,
- Reduction of total throughput times and cycle times,
- Flexible setup concepts,
- Improved logistics flow with integrated material supply and reduced layout and line areas,
- Reduction of direct personnel costs.
ConMoto projects bring verifiable results: performance improvements, improved resource efficiency, and up to 30 percent reduction of manufacturing costs.