Low costs and high liquidity improve performance and competitiveness
Even problems originally thought to be temporary can develop into substantial crises. In such cases, existential decisions have to be made in very quick succession as part of a restructuring project. In this situation, the primary goal is to restore a company’s profitability and competitiveness. ConMoto pursues an individual and holistic consulting approach: Depending on the stage of the crisis and along the entire value chain, we analyze the causes and identify measures to overcome the crisis in all functional and administrative areas.
Together with you, we reduce costs and tap existing liquidity reserves: This puts your company back on the path to sustainably adequate returns and shows a long-term perspective.
Implementation quality determines success
The key to rapid stabilization lies in the quality of implementation. To achieve the best possible impact, we put together a package of measures in restructuring that is practical and feasible. The individual measures include:
- Review and adjustment of the business model and strategic alignment
- Analysis and sustainable optimization of cost structures
- Stabilization or increase of productivity in both operational and administrative areas
- Reduction of working capital
- Adjustment of the sourcing strategy
- Revision of external service management
- Optimization of purchasing conditions
- DB analysis and adjustment of product portfolio
- Personnel structure analysis and adjustment
- Expansion of controlling
- Integrated planning calculations
- Consistent implementation of the developed concept and stringent progress control with measures controlling
Positive effects on balance sheet, profit & loss and cash flow
ConMoto’s approach has passed the practical test a hundred times. We implement solution concepts that have an immediate effect on the balance sheet, P&L as well as cash flow, but also ensure your operational performance during the upswing. ConMoto identifies the weak points and their causes with a short-term, professionally sound analysis of the initial business, structural and strategic situation. On this foundation you can make informed decisions. Our consultants establish an efficient controlling and reporting system, which ensures a tight implementation through concretely worked out project plans with milestones and responsibilities.